- Personal faith in, and commitment to, Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord.
- A clear conviction that God has called you to make this Fellowship your
- Acceptance of our fundamental beliefs.
- The acceptance of Biblical standards of personal holiness.
- Acceptance of the Leadership and submission to the discipline of the Local
- Acceptance of our philosophy of ministry and commitment to our vision.
- Regular attendance at our Sunday meetings and involvement in one of our
- A definite seeking for the Baptism in the Holy Spirit with the New Testament
evidence of ‘signs following’.
- Regular giving to the Church according to Scriptural standards.
- A commitment to serve the ‘body’ with the gifts and abilities that God has given
- Loyal support for, and involvement in, the activities of the Church as it seeks to
fulfil its role in the community.
- A commitment to work through the Biblical procedure for conflict and
reconciliation with other members.
- A commitment to do your best to make us aware of particular problems or
situations of ill-health.
- A commitment to discuss any area of frustration or disappointment concerning
the Fellowship with one of the associated Leaders and if necessary thereafter,
the Church Session.